Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quick Christmas cards with Stickers

Here are some quick Christmas cards I made with a sticker book. The finished size is standard A-2. They all vary but the same technique was used. I took Neena solar white cardstock and ran it through my sizzix with a Tim Holtz texture fade folder. Then I went over the top with Antique linen distress ink with a foam applicator tool. I then put the stickers onto plain cardstock and cut out. I matched distress ink to the main image I was going to use and colored a piece to fit the bottom of the card, then used a Stamp in the same ink color to give a tone on tone background.  I then attached the piece to the bottom of the card and then applied a thin strip of white to give a finished look to the edge of the colored sardstock. I punched out snowflakes from sizzix onto fired brick C'Ordinations cardstock and applied star burst stickles. Then I attached the images with pop dots and attached the snowflakes under the focal image and finished with some rhinestones where needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment