Saturday, December 7, 2013

Black Friday Haul

Hello everyone! Happy after Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a chance to get some great art and craft supplies at super discount prices!  I thought I would do a little haul post about some of the Goodies that I got.  I went shopping at Michaels and JoAnn fabrics, and JoAnn.com.  I used the coupons and the sale items together and got some sweet deals!  JoAnn.com had a bunch of Hero Arts ink pads for $3.59 a piece!

The Vertical Merry Christmas is a Penny black stamp.

Ther flower is Hero arts and the diamond pattern is penny black.

The sponge daubers were from Joann.com and the ones with the caps are smaller than the daubers without the caps, just a note.

The glue runner refill was a steal at michaels! it was buy 1 get 1 free and 25% off!


The Large T.H. dies were all from Michaels.

Sorry my scanner wouldn't pick up these. the stencils I got were: Tweed Pattern, Large Lotus Pattern, Elegant Pine and Borders.

Have a Great Day!
~Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment