Paper: Neenah Solar White
Stamp: Amaryllis from Rubber Stampede, and French script from Hero Arts
Ink: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo distress inks; Memento Tuxedo Black for the image
Markers: Copic flowers: R32, RV42, RV00; Leaves: G21, G00; Bulb: Y21, Y32
Fiber: Hemp Cording from Joann Fabrics
Tools: Scotch Glue Runner, Tim Holtz blending tool
Misc: Pearls from A.C. Moore
I started using a standard A-2 and used the ink blending tool with frayed burlap around the border of the card. I then cut a smaller piece of Neenah solar white leaving a 1/4" border. I stamped the main image with Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored with Copics. I then used Wild Honey with an ink applicator around the image, then a smaller border of Frayed burlap, followed by outlining the edges by rubbing only the edge of the cardstock across my Vintage Photo ink pad for a darker edge. I then inked the french script stamp with Antique Linen, using a baby wipe to remove ink from the area roughly aroung the focal image. I then put the pearls on (which was a mistake to put them on before I attached it to the main card. It makes it harder to attach the adhesive to a non-flat surface) and then attached the copper-hemp piece and finally attached it to the card front.
I stamped out 2 amaryllis to color differently, and made an error in stamping the other one. I stamped on the other side of my piece and it didnt stamp properly either. I am going to do another post on that later this weekend showing the mistake and how I use them and cover them up so please stay Tuned!
Have a Great Day!